Residential Plumbing Service
Tritz Plumbing specializes in Residential Remodeling and improvements for the kitchen and bathroom. We will inspect the site, review your plans, talk over your project and provide you with a free estimate and written proposal. We can even coordinate the carpentry, concrete work, tile work and other trades to give you a complete job proposal. We work with a group of contractors including carpenters, tile setters, shower door manufacturers, vanity top makers, electricians, etc. that takes the worry and coordinating efforts off the homeowner.
Our plumbing supply houses have showrooms open to the public with a large variety of high-quality plumbing fixtures on display for you to choose from. This includes such items as water closets, faucets, sinks, tubs, shower units and whirlpools.
For any questions you may have about our services, please contacts us today.
Repair and Service
Tritz Plumbing performs all types of plumbing repairs such as water heaters, kitchen sinks & faucets, disposals, lavatory faucets, tub/shower faucets, whirlpools, toilets, urinals, outside sill faucets, water meters, shut off valves, pressure reducing valves, waste, vent & water piping, drain cleaning, and sewer camera inspection.
Service Labor Rates
- 1st half-hour of labor and trip charge is $78.00
- Hourly Rate (after 1st half-hour) is $96.00 divided on the quarter hour
- All material invoiced on a per item basis
- 10% discount off list prices on Delta, Moen, Kohler, American Standard, and other name brand plumbing fixtures purchased from our plumbing wholesalers
- 10% Senior Discount off material
- $8.00 additional charge for drain cleaning
- $15.00 additional charge for thawing frozen pipes
We also accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Prices listed above are subject to change, please call (402) 894-0300 for the latest rates.